Grace Sister to Sister Website Redesign and Development
The Sisters to Sister website is a great example of how important it is for a website to be well-organized and cohesive. The site contained a wealth of information about the organization and their events, but it was laid out in such a way that it was difficult to navigate. The site failed to clearly showcase their events, and as a result, many visitors may have been turned off by the chaotic feel of the site. In addition, the lack of cohesion made it difficult to understand what the organization was about.
- The current website failed to showcase upcoming events in a clear concise manner
- Visitors needed a way to quickly understand what G.R.A.C.E offered and signup for the program
- G.R.A.C.E. needed a simple to use CMS so that they could manage their events and newsletter themselves
- G.R.A.C.E had a wealth of information that needed to be organized
- The current website didn’t integrate G.R.A.C.E’s official trademarked logo
Organizing the Information
We started the project by wireframing all the pages. This gave the client an idea of how we planned on laying out their content. After 2 rounds of revisions, we were able to get the wireframe to a place where both us and the client were happy.